The Suffocating Sea!

I have chosen a title for the third Andy Horton novel but not sure if I will stick with it. At the moment it's called The Suffocating Sea, or perhaps The Killing Sea, mmm. Still mulling it over.

Titles are really hard to come up with, and they do make a difference. I once met a crime reader when I was signing in Waterstone's who told me that she only bought crime novels with the word, 'death' or 'murder' in the title. Fortunately Tide of Death met her criteria so a sale. Not sure she has bought the other two though: In Cold Daylight and In for the Kill!

I have started mapping out Andy Horton number four and am quite excited about it as I always am when starting a new creative process and a new book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.