Fishcakes And Fiction

What a smashing group the Arun U3 Book Club were, so friendly and so lively. It really was fun meeting them and I enjoyed giving the talk no end. Here I am in full flow. I could have gone on forever but had to get back for the man fixing the new wood floor in our hall. And I guess my audience had other exciting things to do with the remainder of their afternoon.

And this is the lady who organised it all, Jill Wellman (on the left) who did a splendid job. Thanks Jill, anytime you want me back just say the word. And I sold some signed copies, plus had a lovely lunch!

Salmon and Dill Fishcake on a bed of lettuce and coleslaw at The Lemon Tree Restaurant, which is in a great location in Littlehampton right on the sea. http://www.thelemontree.uk.com/ They have a live web cam on their website, so you can see the splendid view and what the weather is like in Littlehampton, today it was grey and cold. The staff were pleasant and efficient and the restaurant has a relaxed bistro like feel to it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.