Indie week and talks


It's been a busy week. Not only is it Independent Booksellers Week, which I'm supporting, but I've also had a couple of speaking engagements. Gave a talk to a delightful audience at Hythe Library on Wednesday afternoon after popping into the Hayling Island Bookshop on Wednesday morning to support local author, saga writer Dee Williams. She met and talked with some of her fans and she and I managed to have time to have a gossip too and talk about writing techniques. Today Kate Mosse is at the Hayling Island Bookshop holding a clinic for Portsmouth Grammar Sixth Form students before doing a public signing. It will be a flying visit on my part because I'm off to the Plessey Retirement Association this afternoon to give another talk. Then it's the Hayling Island Bookshop again tomorrow morning between 11am and 12 noon for my own book signing and a chance to catch up with my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.