Pauline Rowson You Tube Videos

You can now listen to me reading the prologue of In For The Kill either here (under the video bar) or on You Tube. This is an extract of an interview I did with Rob Richardson of Express FM in the summer of 2008. I hope you enjoy listening to it. You can also listen to it by visiting the Pauline Rowson Official Web Site.


In For The Kill is a fast-paced thriller set primarily on the Isle of Wight. It is about one man's descent into a living hell after his identity was stolen and his quest to find the man who framed him.


You'll find several of my interviews on You Tube, plus the previews of my business audio books, which have been posted there by my publisher's Polish distributor.


I'll be adding more videos to You Tube over the coming weeks and months so, if you feel like it, please subscribe to these on You Tube and you'll receive an automatic notification when a new video is uploaded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.