Thanks All Round

Thank you to Mike Powell for inviting me to be his guest on his Sunday afternoon programme (15 March 2009) to talk about the unsolved murder of my great aunt, Martha Giles, who was brutally killed on 12 February 1959. I was also talking to Mike about my marine mystery crime and thriller novels.

Thanks also to those of you who were kind enough to e mail and text him to say how much you enjoy my novels, and to offer your support in trying to get this tragic case re-examined by the police.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who visited my official web site during Read an E Book Week 8-14 March 2009, and downloaded a copy of Tide of Death. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.