Being Positive in Chinese and Turkish

Most readers of this blog know me for my crime novels but I am also the author of several marketing and motivational books. Two of my books have just been translated into Chinese and one into Turkish, and I now have copies so I thought I'd wave them about here.



My books entitled Being Positive and Staying Positive and Communicating With More Confidence have been merged with author Brian Lomas's book Stress and Time Management to become one book now available in Chinese, called
Be A Champion.







In addition Being Positive and Staying Positive has now been translated into Turkish and on sale in Turkey.

For all my marketing, motivational, and communication books you can visit my official web site http://www.rowmark.co.uk/  You can, of course, find details on all my crime novels there too!




Now in Chinese and Turkish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.