I'm on BBC Radio Solent Christmas Eve

I've been invited to the Christmas Party at BBC Radio Solent on Christmas Eve. I will be appearing on the Julian Clegg Breakfast Show between 7.30am to 9.30am talking about my crime novels, which are primarily set in the Solent area, though my protagonists do venture further afield from time to time. (96.1 & 103.8FM & DAB Digital Radio.)

Last year I was chosen as one of BBC Radio Solent's 100 Lives Project for 2008. The project offered a snapshot of life in the 21st century by following the lives of 100 people over the year. However, once the project had finished, culminating in a grand party in the BBC canteen on 17 December 2008, I was asked by Julian Clegg if I'd like to continue to be featured on the radio throughout the year. Of course I jumped at the chance. I've been interviewed about my writing and novels on Julian Clegg's popular breakfast show several times throughout 2009.

The Christmas party at BBC Radio Solent will be broadcast live on Christmas Eve, beginning at 6.30am. If you're up and about that early in the day and living in the BBC Radio Solent area then I hope you are able to tune in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.