It's shaping up to be a busy 2010

2010 is already shaping up to be a busy year with lots of writing activity, talks and book signings to look forward to. Here is the line up for the first six months of the year as it stands at the moment. There is a new Calendar of Events page on my official web site which you can check out and you can also register for my regular e newsletter keeping you up to date with events, book signings and publications.  I will, of course, be posting them here throughout the year.

On 27 January I kick off the year with an interview on BBC Radio Solent. January also sees the launch of a brand new competition aimed at young crime writers in which I am involved on behalf of the Crime Writers Association. More on this in the next few days.


February 2010 and the new Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel called Blood on the Sand will be published. In addition, Dead Man’s Wharf is being published in paperback in the UK and in April in the USA. My crime thriller novel In For The Kill is also being published in Turkish.

In March it’s a whirlwind tour of the North East of England on 15 and 16. I will be talking about my crime novels at the following libraries:

15 March 2010 Washington Town Library at 5.30pm.
16 March 2010 Stockton-on-Tees Library at 11am
16 March 2010 Hartlepool Library at 2.30pm
16 March Darlington Library at 6.30pm


March also sees the publication in mass market paperback (the small size) of The Suffocating Sea the third Inspector Horton marine mystery crime novel and of the publication in Turkish of my crime thriller novel, In Cold Daylight.

April 2010 and it’s London Book Fair time from the 19-21 April 2010. I will be at the London Book Fair 2010 on 19 and 20 April. There is also the awards event of the Crime Writers Association Young Crime Writers Competition mentioned above. Details to follow.

In May I will be speaking at CrimeFest in Bristol at the Royal Marriott Hotel from 20-23 May 2010. CrimeFest is an annual convention which draws top crime novelists, readers, editors, publishers and reviewers from around the world and gives delegates the opportunity to celebrate the genre in an informal atmosphere.

And on 2 June I will be guest speaker at Southsea Afternoon WI at 2.30pm, and from14 June - 20 June 2010 it’s National Crime Fiction Week organised by The Crime Writers' Association of Great Britain. I will be engaged in a number of activities including talks, guest appearances, book signings and workshops. More details to follow.

So all in all a busy first six months with many more activities to come. In between all this I am busy working on the next Inspector Horton marine mystery crime novel. If you would like to be kept up to date with all my writing activities and events and news of my forthcoming crime novels and books then you can register to receive my free e newsletter on my official web site, or check back here regularly. Please feel free to share this information with others and bookmark this site.

Wishing you all a very happy, prosperous and peaceful 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.