Marine mystery crime novels and thrillers on Danish website

I was delighted to receive an e mail recently via my official web site from a reader in Denmark who visited my web site during Read An E Book Week and downloaded a copy of my crime thriller novel In For The Kill.

He told me how much he was enjoying the book and was pleased to discover that my other crime thriller novel In Cold Daylight and my marine mystery crime series featuring Inspector Andy Horton are to be found on a Danish web site, so I thought I would pass it on here.

The novels haven’t yet been translated into Danish, but hopefully they will be soon. Meanwhile if anyone in Denmark is interested in buying copies of my books then they can do so by visiting this web site.

http://www.saxo.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.