Meet me at the CrimeFest Convention 2010

I'm delighted to say that I will be guest author on a panel at an International crime convention, CrimeFest at the Bristol Royal Marriott Hotel on Friday 21 May.

CrimeFest attracts fans of crime fiction from around the World and first came to Britain in 2008 from America. Supported by The Times and Blackwells, CrimeFest will also feature one of my favourite authors top crime writer, Colin Dexter, creator of Inspector Morse.

I will be on a panel at CrimeFest on Friday, 21 May between 10.10 - 11.00 called No More Heroes: Today's Sleuths & Crime Solvers.  I will be discussing this subject and her crime writing with my fellow crime writers, J. G. Goodhind, Linda Regan, Neil White and Lindsey Davis.

The annual convention draws top crime novelists, readers, editors, publishers and reviewers from around the world and gives delegates the opportunity to celebrate the genre in an informal atmosphere. It follows the format of US conventions and includes interviews, panels, and gala dinner.

So if you're an avid crime fiction fan then do come along and join in the fun.  I'm looking forward to the convention and meeting lots of crime writers and readers.

CrimeFest runs from 20-23 May 2010. Click here for the full programme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.