I'm near the end of writing the sixth in the Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery series of crime novels

I had a very productive Easter beavering away at the next Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel (number six in the series) and I think one more revision after this and it will be done, especially now that I have changed the ending (again).  But this time it reads right!  My aim is to finish this novel by the end of April, and so far so good.

You might recall that in a previous blog I was struggling to find a title for it and then two came together; typical, like waiting for a bus for ages and then several arrive at once. Having chosen a title for this new Andy Horton novel and tested it out on a couple of people though I'm not so sure it is the right one.  Mmm might need a bit of a re-think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.