Just finished the ?nth revision of Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel, no. six and exhausted

I've been working all May Bank Holiday weekend and last night finished the ?nth revision of the new Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel - the sixth in the series. My office looks like a bomb's hit it with notes and paper strewn all over it, and I have e mails piling up in my in box needing answers, but I had to crack on and finish it. Now I'm almost there.  Yes, almost.  I want another read through  and then it's checking phrases and words and then it WILL be ready to send off to my editor. Promise. I also think I have a title. I'll tell you it later.

Title and blurb on Andy Horton number six to follow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.