Hot Holiday Reads on The Book Depository Web Site include two of my crime novels

I'm pleased that two of my crime novels have been selected as Hot Holiday Reads on The Book Depository's web site.

The Suffocating Sea, the third Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel, is featured along with one of my stand alone crime thriller novels, In Cold Daylight.

The Book Depository has some great prices and free delivery worldwide.

You can read more about The Suffocating Sea on my official web site.  Earlier in the year it was selected by The Book Depository as the 'Best of British Crime Fiction'.

On my web site, you can also read chapter one, or listen to me reading from The Suffocating Sea.

The Suffocating Sea is also available in Large Print and as an audio book and download and e book.


In Cold Daylight is a fast-paced thriller ideal for reading on the beach or in the garden.  Or on a flight or cruise to summer sun somewhere. If you want a taster, visit my web site where you can listen to me talking about the inspiration behind In Cold Daylight and reading the prologue from the novel. You can also read chapter one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.