My radio interview Desert Island Disk style to be broadcast on 6 July at 7pm on Express FM

My radio interview with Rob Richardson of Write-Invite on Express FM went well yesterday and I very much enjoyed talking to Rob about my marine mystery crime novels and how I write. You can listen to it on the Express FM web site on Tuesday 6 July at 7pm or on 93.7 FM.

I also have a recording of the broadcast and this will shortly be edited and posted on the Pauline Rowson You Tube Channel  where you can already listen to a range of recordings by me.  In these I read from my crime novels, discuss  how I develop characters and plots, read the prologues from my thrillers, talk about where I get my ideas from, and more.  There are also two videos of my interview with Raychel Harvey-Jones discussing my crime and police procedural detective novels. 

In addition, you can watch these interviews on my web site.  I'll let you know when the latest interviews go live and will also post them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.