New video posted to my blog, plus retweet widget added "Pauline Rowson discusses researching the Inspector Andy Horton crime novels with Rob Richardson"

I've posted a new video clip.  In this short video I'm talking to Rob Richardson of Write Invite on Express FM about my marine mystery crime novels and how I research them.

I've also added a retweet button to my blog at the top of each posting, so I'm testing this out too and hope that many of you reading my blog will try it out. Plus you can share any blog post on Blogger, Facebook, Twitter or with any of your friends by using the buttons at the bottom of each post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.