A new book web site springs to life, pleased to see my crime novels and business books featured on it

The publisher behind magazines such as Good Housekeeping, Country Living and Prima, the National Magazine Company, has launched a book retail website with orders fulfilled by the wholesaler Bertrams. And I'm pleased to see that my crime novels and business books are listed on the web site.

Features include author of the month, book of the week, great reads, signed copies, competitions and magazine-branded books. Next month the site will feature author interviews and book extracts. Regular email newsletters and direct marketing will be sent to the magazines' subscribers. I'm quite happy to participate in author interviews, book signings etc.  Maybe I should get in touch with them?

If you want to check out my books on their web site, Click here to go to the page.

And of course you can find all my crime novels and business books on all on line bookshops including Amazon and The Book Depository.  OK, advertisement over. I'll be back to proper blogging soon, and just as a footnote, no, I didn't see or hear the Spitfire, Hurricane, or Lancaster last Friday. The weather was dull and drizzling so perhaps they cancelled the fly past. Either that or they took a different route. Never mind, some of you have told me though that seeing them at the Bournemouth Air Show was spectacular and very moving.  Not a dry eye in the place.  Well done lads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.