Covers, copy-edits and conversing

I've received my author copy of the paperback version of Blood on the Sand, the fifth in the Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime series and I'm delighted with it. The cover is the same as that on the hardback version but this time it's gone all shiny and wow it looks good.  The paperback version is now published and available in the UK, USA and Commonwealth. It's also available to borrow in libraries.

I've also received the copy-edits from my publisher for the sixth in the Inspector Andy Horton series, Footsteps on the Shore. It doesn't look too bad, not too many changes, and I'm pleased the copy-editor has picked up some things that need to be reviewed and altered, which is exactly what a good copy-editor should do. They're worth their weight in gold. This means at least two days concentrated work on the manuscript and a deadline of 29 October to meet, so if I go all silent here you'll know the reason why.

Before this I'm giving a talk today to the Southern Region of The Society of Women Writers and Journalists.  I hope to post some photographs of the event next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.