Two talks, a radio and TV interview and an all day event - all in a week's work for crime writer, Pauline Rowson

I've got a busy week next week, starting this Sunday 31 October when I'm giving a talk at a charity lunch on behalf of the NSPCC at Wallington Hall, Fareham.  It's a good cause and I hope it raises tons of money.  I'll be talking about my marine mystery crime novels featuring the rugged Inspector Andy Horton, and my crime thriller novels, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill.

Next up is a talk on Tuesday 2 November at the Koinona group meeting on my local patch of Hayling Island followed by a radio interview on Thursday 4 November when I'll be on the Sally Cronin Programme on Express FM between 1pm and 4pm.  On Friday 5 November between 4.30 and 5.30pm I'll be on Portsmouth Live TV 

Then on Saturday 6 November I will be at the Crime & the City, CSI Portsmouth event at the John Pounds Centre in Portsmouth as part or Portsmouth Bookfest.

All in all a busy week and an enjoyable one.

Next up, after this, is a book signing at Waterstones, Commercial Road, Portsmouth 12-2pm on Saturday 27 November.

Details of these and my December engagements are also on my official web site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.