A chilly book signing session at Waterstones

It was a bitterly cold day in Portsmouth on the south coast of England on Saturday where my marine mystery crime novels featuring the rugged Inspector Andy Horton are set and where one of my two thrillers, In Cold Daylight is also based, and I was signing copies of my books and talking to customers at the local Waterstone's in the city centre.



Thanks to all who braved the cold grey day to come and say 'hello' and for buying my books.  It was so cold, even in the store, that I couldn't take my coat off . I hope those receiving an Inspector Andy Horton crime novel or one of my thrillers in their Christmas stockings this year enjoy reading them.

Thanks also to Denise and all Waterstone's staff who were extremely friendly and helpful  and to the Costa staff for feeding me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.