Three more talks for 2010 and talks and appearances lined up for 2011 include Crimefest and the London Book Fair

Three more appearances and talks to come before the year draws to a close. On 27 November I will be at Waterstones in Portsmouth between 12 noon and 2pm signing copies of my crime novels or just chatting to readers and anyone else who happens to pass by and is foolish enough to give me eye contact! Then on 15 December I will be travelling to Broad Chalke in Salisbury to give a talk to the Women’s Institute, which is followed by a trip across the water to the Isle of Wight on 21 December to give a short talk and present the prizes to the adult winners of The Wight Fair Writers Circle, A Winter Short Story Writing Competition. Two of my crime novels are set on the Isle of Wight: Blood on the Sand, an Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery police procedural and In For The Kill, a stand alone thriller. If you’d like further information about the competition you can contact Carol Bridgestock, herself an accomplished crime writer at carolbridgestock@hotmail.com

Then it’s looking ahead to 2011 and seeing what I’ve got lined up in the way of talks and guest appearances. There are some I can’t announce until the New Year, and others that are in the pipeline but what I do have firmly in the diary is The London Book Fair 11-13 April 2011 and an appearance on a panel at the International Crimefest 19-22 May 2011 in Bristol. This annual convention draws top crime novelists, readers, editors, publishers and reviewers from around the world. This year I was on a panel with fellow crime writers; J.D. Goodhind, Neil White, Linda Regan and Lindsey Davis. It was great fun so I’m looking forward to what Crimefest has up its sleeve for me in 2011. I hope to be organising another Crime and the City Event, CSI Portsmouth in 2011 and who knows maybe others… There’s lots that’s going to be happening in 2011, but more about all this in future blogs. For now I’m happy that I’ve finished checking the proofs for Footsteps on the Shore, number six in the Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery crime fiction series, and its back to writing number seven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.