Murder, mystery and mayhem at the Women's Institute tonight with crime author Pauline Rowson

Murder and mayhem is on the agenda tonight when I will be guest speaker at the Women's Institute in  Broad Chalke, near Salisbury, UK giving a talk about my Inspector Andy Horton crime novels and my thrillers.

I've spoken at many WI meetings and always enjoy them. Tonight, as at other WIs, I am sure that the audience will be friendly and welcoming. Hopefully I'll be able to post some photographs from the event on the blog tomorrow.

Then it's off to the Isle of Wight next week to present prizes to the adult winners of the Wight Fair Writing Circle Winter Short Story Competition in aid of charity before supping coffee and stuffing croissants at the Julian Clegg BBC Radio Solent Christmas party in Southampton on Christmas Eve. A perfect run up to Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.