Yippee! I've been invited to Julian Clegg's Christmas Party BBC Radio Solent

Yes, the invitation I've been waiting for has popped into my in box and I'm taking part in Julian Clegg's Christmas Party at BBC Radio Solent on Christmas Eve again - wouldn't miss it for the world. It's one of the highlights in my Christmas Calendar.

I'll be mingling with Julian's lovely guests of 2010 in the BBC Staff Canteen sipping coffee and eating croissants between 6.30am to 9.30am.  It's such a laugh with Julian talking to all his guests while Talia Slack keeps him in  check with her schedule of interviews and her clip board at the ready, while Lewis holds a big clock warning Julian he can only spend three minutes with each guest because there are a few of us to talk to. The programme is LIVE.  I'm not sure when I'll be on air but it will be after 7.45 am and I'll be talking to Julian about my crime novels, which are set in the Solent area. (96.1 & 103.8FM & DAB Digital Radio.)


The Christmas party at BBC Radio Solent will be broadcast live on Christmas Eve, beginning at 6.30am. If you're up and about that early in the day then I hope you are able to tune in but it's on until 9.30am so plenty of time to catch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.