New events, appearances and radio interviews for Pauline Rowson for 2011

I've added some new appearances and talks to the Calendar of Events here and they're also on my official web site.

6 April - Gurnard Pines, Cowes Isle of Wight, 2pm - 3.30pm


Join me for a fascinating insight into the world of a crime writer, hear about the inspiration behind my series of crime novels, how I write and research my novels and learn more about my rugged detective and his crew. I don't have the full details yet but you can get booking details and more information at http://www.harrydarbymedia.co.uk/.

31 March 12.00 - 2pm Radio Interview

I will be talking to David Nove about my crime novels on Angel Radio


Saturday 18 June 10am-4pm Crime Writing Workshop - Quay Arts Centre, Isle of Wight

How to write compelling crime and thriller novels with Pauline Rowson

This interactive and fun workshop is packed with lots of practical advice and tips on constructing plots and sub plots; building believable characters; generating suspense and tension, adding red herrings and clues, and exploring writing techniques that will grip editors, agents and readers alike. More details to follow but you can make enquiries by contacting jager@quayarts.org

There are more events coming, and I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.