Finished third revisions of the next DI Andy Horton crime novel and pleased with it

On Sunday I finished the third revisions of the DI Andy Horton crime novel (number seven in the series) and I am pleased with it.  The next stage is to go through the novel again and to check that everything is as it should be and to make sure that all the clues and red herrings are in place and the characters are behaving as they should even if that means they are misbehaving.

It's a complex plot with subplots, as is my usual style, with more revealed in this novel about Jennifer Horton's disappearance.  It is set in Portsmouth and around Ventnor on the Isle of Wight, with some trips across the Solent in the police launch. 


The police launch coming out of Portsmouth Commerical Ferry Port and HM Naval Base - Is DI Andy Horton on board with Sergeant Elkins and PC Ripley?



Ventnor, Isle of Wight

Now, as I start what I hope to be the final revisions, I will need to start working on a title. Hopefully one will come to me as I go through the novel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.