I'm on the Julian Clegg Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Solent -10 March


Yes, once again I'll be chatting to Julian Clegg on his very popular breakfast show on BBC Radio Solent tomorrow morning some time between 6.45am and 7am.  So it's up early for me and hopefully a chance to grab a coffee before I go on air to wake me up before I start the interview otherwise goodness knows what I'll say.



In the BBC Radio Solent Studio chatting to Julian after being on Air.


Julian and his team at BBC Radio Solent are very professional and Julian is always an easy person to talk to and very genuinely interested in what all his guests have to say.  I am very privileged and pleased to be on of his 'Julian's People' and flattered that Julian takes such an interest in my crime novels.  I hope his listeners enjoy the interviews too. 


At the Julian Clegg Christmas Party BBC Radio Solent Dec. 2010


Julian is chomping at the bit to see the DI Andy Horton series of marine mystery crime novels on the television screen and you never know it might just happen one day... I'll keep you (and Julian) posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.