Pauline Rowson to appear on the Book Programme on Portsmouth Live TV

Yes, I'll be on the Book Programme on Live @ Five on Portsmouth Live TV on 3 May at 4.45pm talking to Sally Tickner about my latest DI Andy Horton crime novels:

Footsteps on the Shore, published in hardcover in January.



Blood on the Sand published in mass market paperback on 11 April





Dead Man's Wharf, also published in mass market paperback on 11 March.


And no doubt we'll be discussing lots of other book related matters along with how I write my crime novels.  I'm looking forward to it and hope that some of you will be able to join us.  You can also watch the interview by accessing Portsmouth Live TV's video library on their web site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.