Thanks to all for title suggestions for the new DI Andy Horton, it's almost completed now

I spent most of the weekend working through my latest DI Andy Horton novel, hoping to complete the final edits this week.  There was a little more work on it than I thought but that doesn't matter, and it's important not to rush it and skimp on it. I need to be satisfied that it's the best I can do.

My aim is to finish this DI Andy Horton marine mystery police procedural it by the end of March which gives me another ten days, plenty of time.  I promised my publisher that they would have it in March and I like to stick to my deadlines.  That's a habit I formed from years of working in marketing and PR where if I missed a client deadline, I cocked up on a job.  I'm glad to say that I never missed a deadline, no matter how many late nights it entailed. 

I've also been considering a title for the novel, and thanks to all those on Facebook for your suggestions. 

I've whittled my ideas down to two and will shortly announce which it is to be, along with the fact that my rugged and flawed detective, DI Andy Horton has successfully solved another complex case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.