Murder at the Royal Hotel Ventnor, Isle of Wight Sunday 17 April at 4pm with crime novelist, Pauline Rowson

Murder, treachery, deceit and betrayal set against the backdrop of the south coast and the Solent? It must be another case for DI Andy Horton.  I'll be appearing at the Isle of Arts Festival Ventnor at the splendid Royal Hotel,Ventnor on Sunday 17 April at 4pm. Tickets cost £3.00




I'll be revealing what inspires me and how I research and write my crime and thriller novels, two of which are set on the Isle of Wight, the DI Horton crime novel Blood on the Sand and the thriller, In For The Kill.




All my crime novels and thrillers are set around the Solent area, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight.

I do hope some of you can join me on the Isle of Wight and I look forward to the talk at the Royal Hotel, a magnificent hotel. Tickets can also be purchase on the door there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.