Pauline Rowson, photographs from my visit to the London Book Fair 2011

Had a great time at the London Book Fair 2011.  Met up with my overseas Agents and my publisher, Severn House. The book fair was really buzzing this year, making up for lost time as a result of the disruption to travel last year caused by the volcanic ash cloud. The London Book Fair finishes today but the work continues all year round. We didn't get time to take too many pictures, too busy meeting people, but here is a small selection.


Pauline Rowson arriving at the London Book Fair 2011


Marie-Alice Rebours my Rights Agent in France with Pauline Rowson



Bob Rowson, Pauline Rowson and Hani Kreidieh who represents me in the Middle East.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.