Crime author, Pauline Rowson guest speaker at the Probus Club on 9 May

On Monday 9 May I've been invited to be the lunch time guest speaker at The Probus Club of Havant .  I'll be talking about the inspiration behind my DI Andy Horton marine mystery crime series and how I write my crime and thriller novels.

Probus Membership is a professional club open to all men of any age who have partially or fully retired from professional or business activities. I'll be talking to an audience of forty and signing copies of my crime and thriller novels. Looking forward to it and hope to post some photos on here, my web site and Facebook after the event.

P.S I'll also be on air talking to Julian Clegg on the Julian Clegg Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Solent on 10 May at approximately 6.45 am about my latest book news and crime novels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.