Great time yesterday at the Probus Club where I was guest speaker, talking about my crime novels

I was guest speaker at the Probus Club, Havant, yesterday where I gave a lunchtime talk to over forty retired and semi retired men about my DI Andy Horton marine mystery crime novels and my thriller novels, which are all set in Portsmouth and the Solent area of England.

I hope the audience enjoyed my talk as much as I enjoyed giving it. They were a great crowd and the lunch, provided by a talented young chef who runs a restaurant at the venue (open to the public) at Denvilles House called Chef Sam, was excellent with a very creative dessert! Wish I'd taken a picture of it. But instead you'll have to suffer photographs of me!


Pauline Rowson addressing the audience






I spoke for thirty minutes after which I took a lively question and answer session and then signed copies of my novels.


Pauline Rowson explaining how she writes her crime novels

Thank you for asking me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.