Pauline Rowson's DI Horton crime series and thriller novels featured on The Book Depository

I'm delighted that major on line retailer The Book Depository is featuring my crime and thriller novels in their Featured Crime and Thriller section.  There are some good prices and FREE worldwide delivery, which is fantastic.

I'm in great company just below Reginald Hill, P.D. James and Ian Rankin and alongside Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Raisin. What more could a crime author want?!

You can find details on The Book Depository web site and see more about my DI Andy Horton crime series and my thriller novels on my official web site, or here of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.