Pauline Rowson to appear on Portsmouth LiveTV 2 September and BBC Radio Solent on 9 September

I will be appearing on Portsmouth Live TV on the Adrian and Sally Show at 4pm on Friday 2 September and on BBC Radio Solent on Friday 9 September talking to Julian Clegg on his very popular Breakfast Show. I'm looking forward to both interviews, when I'll be talking about the publication in paperback and as an e book of the latest DI Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel, Footsteps on the Shore, which has received rave reviews in the UK and the USA.



I'll also be announcing the line up of top UK crime authors who will be appearing with me at CSI Portsmouth on Saturday 5 November, where crime fact meets crime fiction in this exciting and entertaining day's event.



Tune into Portsmouth LiveTV on Friday 2 September to watch my interview and on BBC Radio Solent on 9 September at 6.45 am via the web site or on 96.1 FM or 103.8 FM to hear me chatting to Julian Clegg.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.