Crime author Pauline Rowson to appear at Crimefest 2012

I'm delighted to be returning to Crimefest in 2012 where I’ll be joining a fabulous line up of crime writers including P. D James, Lee Child and Sue Grafton along with Peter James and many more of my crime writing buddies. I’m also looking forward to meeting up with my publisher there, the team from Severn House.


Crimefest is a great crime fiction conference which attracts audiences from all over the World. Last year I met a DI Andy Horton fan from Connecticut and from Australia as well as others from the UK.

Pauline Rowson with Stella Heyl from Connecticut, USA
I'm not sure which panel I will be appearing on yet, when and with whom but will certainly post the details as soon as I know them.

CRIMEFEST will be held at the Bristol Royal Marriott Hotel from 24 - 27 May 2012. It is a convention for people who like to read an occasional crime novel as well as for die-hard fanatics. First organised in June 2008, CRIMEFEST is now one of the most popular dates in the crime fiction calendar. The annual convention draws top crime novelists, readers, editors, publishers and reviewers from around the world and gives delegates the opportunity to celebrate the genre in an informal atmosphere. It follows the format of US conventions and includes interviews, panels, and a gala dinner.

Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.