Pauline Rowson to speak at U3A meeting about her crime novels

On 9 May 2012 I will be giving a talk to the Basingstoke and Old Basing U3A group meeting and I'm very much looking forward it.  I'll be giving an insight into the plotting and creation of the marine mystery crime novels featuring the flawed and rugged DI Andy Horton and my stand alone thrillers, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill.

I love talking to groups and particularly U3A groups who are always a great audience. Hope to post some photographs from the event here after it.

If you would like me to be a guest speaker at an event please contact me via my web site at www.rowmark.co.uk 




Pauline Rowson addresing the U3A meeting at Old Sarum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.