Three Radio Interviews for Crime Author Pauline Rowson

I'll be talking to Tony Smith of Angel Radio and to Peter Anstis of Expats Radio this week about the DI Andy Horton crime fiction series, featuring the flawed and rugged detective and about my other crime thriller novels. I'm not sure when these will be broadcast  because they are recorded interviews but the dates and times will be posted here with links to the relevant websites to listen into the interviews.

Then on Monday 29 October I'll be live on  the Julian Clegg Breakfast Programme on BBC Radio Solent talking about my crime novels and the forthcoming CSI Portsmouth event on Saturday 3 November.


Hope you can join me on 96.1 FM or 103.8 FM DAB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.