Farewell to Author's retreat

I've spent many happy days writing in my lovely static caravan on the top of Whitecliff Bay on the Isle of Wight where my crime novels are partly set but now it is time to say goodbye to it. Yes it has been SOLD.

I hope that the new owners get as much enjoyment from the caravan and its location as I have.

I will still be back and forth from and to the Island though because the Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and the Solent are the settings for my thrillers and my DI Andy Horton mystery crime novels.



Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight


Path that leads directly from Caravan Site to Whitecliff Bay beach

Goodbye author's retreat.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.