Pauline Rowson in Hartlepool in April - author talk, murder, mystery and mayhem

Delighted to once again be visiting Hartlepool to give a talk about the DI Horton crime novels and my thrillers, set on the South Coast of England, how I write and research these and much more. This will be my third visit to Hartlepool and this time I will be appearing at Throston Grange Library. I'm very much looking forward to meeting readers.

 Thursday 25 April at 10.30am  
Throston Grange Library,
Glamorgan Grove,
Hartlepool TS26 0XR

 
Tickets from: 01429 263199 or e mail throstongrange.library@hartlepool.gov.uk

Pauline Rowson at Seaton Carew Library, Hartlepool November 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.