What's on in April for Pauline Rowson, author of the DI Andy Horton series

April is a busy month both in terms of writing and events.  During April I'll be continuing to research and write the next in the DI Andy Horton series which will be number eleven, but April also brings a radio interview, a trip to the London Book Fair and a mini speaking tour of the libraries in the North East of England.

The London Book Fair takes place between the 15-17 April  and once again I will be visiting it to meet up with my overseas agents and my publishers.
 

Pauline Rowson arriving at the London Book Fair

 
Then on the 19 April I will be talking to Julian Clegg on his breakfast show on BBC Radio Solent at 6.40am and the interview will be on the BBC Radio Solent website to listen to for those who are not awake at that hour of the morning.


Pauline Rowson and Julian Clegg

At the end of the month I fly from the South Coast of England to the North East of the country, an area that is fast becoming a favourite of mine even though it is colder than the south!  Hopefully by the end of this month the weather in the UK will have warmed up by then.

On Thursday 25 April at 10.30am  I will be at Throston Grange Library, Hartlepool talking about the DI Horton crime novels and my thrillers. Tickets from: 01429 263199 or e mail throstongrange.library@hartlepool.gov.uk
 
And later that day I will be taking part in CSI Gateshead at 7pm at Gateshead Central Library on an evening that brings together crime fiction with crime fact.  I'll be appearing with my fellow crime writers, Mari Hannah and Matt Hilton.  Tickets cost £5 and are available from 0191 433 8420 or book online at www.gateshead.gov.uk

Pauline Rowson and Matt Hilton at CrimeFest



On Friday 26 April I will be at the newly opened Whitley Bay Library at 10.30am again giving a talk about the inspiration behind the DI Horton series of novels, how I research and write them and taking questions from the audience.  Tickets from Whitley Bay Library 0191 200 8500 or e mail whitleybay.library@northtyneside.gov.uk


I'm looking forward to a productive month and meeting lots of  DI Andy Horton fans and introducing my flawed and rugged detective to new readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.