Photographs from Pauline Rowson's talk to Emsworth U3A

On 21 June  I gave a talk about my DI Andy Horton  mystery crime novels set in the Solent area on the South Coast of England, to the Emsworth U3A group in Hampshire.



Pauline Rowson talking about her DI Horton Crime Mysteries to Emsworth U3A

I talked about how I write my crime novels including devising plots and creating characters, the discipline of writing and revising and I ended with a reading from the short prologue from one of my standalone crime novels In For The Kill.


Pauline Rowson explaining how she writes her crime novels


This was followed by a Q & A session from the audience who asked lots of questions and a book signing.





Pauline Rowson speaking to members of Emsworth U3A about her crime writing

Pauline Rowson taking lots of questions from the audience

I thoroughly enjoyed it and know the audience did too!


U3As are self-help, self-managed lifelong learning co-operatives for older people no longer in full time work, providing opportunities for their members to share learning experiences in a wide range of interest groups and to pursue learning not for qualifications, but for fun.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.