Crime novels - local bookshops, libraries and online

It's always good to be able to support bookshops so I was delighted to find a website that helps readers in the UK to search for their nearest bookshop.  I'm also pleased to find my crime novels listed on the site and details about me.

A link to the site has been added from the books pages of my official website making it easier for people to click through and buy a crime novel in the DI Andy Horton series or one of my standalone crime novels/thrillers In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill from their nearest bookshop.


Buy Pauline Rowson books at your local bookshop

There are also links to my books on Amazon UK.

And for readers in the USA my books are also for sale on Amazon.com and I'll be adding a link to buy from there shortly.

All my crime novels are available as ebooks on Kindle, Kobo and Nook. Some are also available as unabridged audio books and in Large Print and most except for the latest ones are available in paperback.

They can also be borrowed from libraries in the UK, Commonwealth and USA.

A Killing Coast the seventh in the DI Andy Horton series will be published in Death Lies Beneath, the eighth will be published in paperback  in January.
paperback in October and









The latest in the DI Andy Horton series, Death Surge, will be published in hardcover in the UK on 30 September and in hardcover in the USA on 1 January when it will also be released as an ebook.









Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon

Buy from your local bookshop


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.