Festival appearances, talks, radio interview and lots of writing for crime author Pauline Rowson

July is set to be a very busy month with lots of talks and panel appearances lined up, a radio interview with BBC Radio Solent and, of course, lots of writing.

I'm taking part in two literary festivals at the beginning of July.

On 6 July I'll be at Basingstoke Festival appearing at CSI Basingstoke, a morning panel event where crime fiction meets crime fact.  On the panel with me will be fellow crime author Peter Lovesey and together we'll be facing Carolyn Lovell, Head of Operations, Crime Scene Manager for Hampshire Police and Jane Aston,  from Hampshire Police Fingerprint Bureau. The event is being held at the Basingstoke Discovery Centre, between 10am and 12.30pm. Tickets cost £5.00.

On 8 July I'll again be appearing with Peter Lovesey, this time at the Festival of Chichester, a city-wide festival running for four weeks from 15th June - 14th July and we'll be joined by  Simon Brett.  The event begins at 7.30pm and is being held at Chichester Library.  Tickets cost £3.00 Further information and book online.


In addition to these public appearances I'm also giving talks about my crime novels and crime writing to two U3As. On 9 July I'll be speaking to the Hamble Valley U3A group  and on 26 July to Locks Heath U3A.

Pauline Rowson talking to Chandlers Ford U3A

I'll also be chatting to Julian Clegg on the BBC Radio Solent Breakfast Show at 6.45am on 15 July.  It's always a pleasure being interviewed by Julian.
 

.

Along with all this activity I will be continuing to write the eleventh in the DI Andy Horton series.

Number ten, Death Surge, is being published on 30 September 2013 in the UK and Commonwealth and in the USA in January 2014.


Number nine in the Horton series Undercurrent was published this year and is also now available as an e book.

I also hope to do more work on developing my new series hero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.