Photographs from Pauline Rowson's talk to Hamble Valley U3A on murder, mystery and mayhem



Over a hundred people turned out on a hot summer afternoon on 9 July to listen to me talking about murder, mystery and mayhem.

A packed audience at Hamble Vallery U3A

I was honoured and delighted to entertain Hamble Valley U3A with a talk about crime writing and my crime novels.

Pauline Rowson explaining how she writes her crime novels

The audience were very friendly and it was good to meet some DI AndyHorton fans and introduce my crime novels to some new readers.

U3As are self-help, self-managed lifelong learning co-operatives for older people no longer in full time work, providing opportunities for their members to share learning experiences in a wide range of interest groups and to pursue learning not for qualifications, but for fun. 

Pauline Rowson talking about crime writing and her crime novels to Hamble Valley U3A


Hamble Valley U3A "The comments on your talk were excellent. Fascinating, inspiring and one of the best speakers for ages. Thank you."  

I've given many talks to U3As and to many other organisations and at libraries. You can see all my events for 2013 and 2014 on my official website.  If you'd like me to book me as a speaker please contact me via my website. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.