Looking forward to being guest speaker at Southampton Probus

On Wednesday 14 August I will be giving a talk about my crime novels and crime writing to members of the Southampton Probus Club. I am guest speaker at the Probus club lunchtime meeting and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there.

I have spoken to Probus clubs before and as you will see on the Events Page on my official website I give talks to many organizations and in libraries around the UK.  I'm hoping that I can soon also give talks to organizations in America where my crime novels are also published and have received some great reviews.






A new speaking engagement has just been added  to my calendar of events.  I have been asked to be the after dinner speaker at the Portsmouth and Southsea Tangent Club's Guest Night in November. Great! Looking forward to that too.

For all my speaking engagements for 2013 and 2014  or to book me as a speaker for your event please visit my official website at www.rowmark.co.uk 


"Thank you so much for visiting Locks Heath U3A. Your presentation was so enjoyable and it was interesting to learn about your background, experiences, method of writing and the issues around getting your books published. Thank you so much for such a vibrant and stimulating afternoon. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.