Murder, Mystery and Mayhem in Southampton with DI Andy Horton

Last week I entertained the gentlemen of the Southampton lunch time Probus Club with tales of Mystery, Murder and Mayhem, where I gave a talk about my rugged and flawed detective, DI Andy Horton and the mystery crime series set against the backdrop of the sea in the Solent area (Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight) on the South Coast of England.


Pauline Rowson talking to members of the Probus Club about her crime novels

I talked about how I write the DI Horton series and my two stand alone crime novels, In For The Kill and In Cold Daylight, explaining about creating characters, developing plots from ideas and how I construct plotlines.

Pauline Rowson explaining to the audience how she plots and writes her crime novels


I finished my talk by reading the short prologue from my crime thriller novel In For The Kill and then took questions from the audience.



Pauline Rowson reading the prologue from her crime novel In For The Kill

If you would like to know more about my events please visit the events page on my website and if you are interested in booking me for a talk in the UK or the USA please contact me.

This week I am giving a talk to members of the Andover U3A and looking forward to it. 

Undercurrent ( the ninth in the DI Horton series)  was published this year (2103) and Death Surge (number ten in the series) is published by Severn House Publishers in the UK and Commonwealth on 30 September 2013 and in the USA on 1 January 2014.










Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon

Buy from your local bookshop

 

 Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.