Subscribe to Pauline Rowson's newsletter for book news, articles and events

Just a reminder that if you are interested in crime novels, crime writing and finding out about the latest DI Andy Horton mystery novels to be released then you can subscribe to my e newsletter via my official website.

It's simple to sign up and my e newsletter is sent to subscribers usually once a month.  You can of course unsubscribe at any time.

There is a blog on my official website, as well as a latest news page, details of all my books including my crime novels and a calendar of events for  my speaking engagements for 2013 and 2014.  There is also a biography and details about the forthcoming CSI Portsmouth event where crime fiction meets crime fact.



My e newsletter contains links to crime writing articles, the latest book news and videos which have been posted on my You Tube Channel and all my events.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.