More speaking engagements confirmed and author talks booked for 2013 and 2014

I'm delighted to have been asked to give more talks to organisations in the UK about my DI Andy Horton series and my crime writing. 

In addition to my existing speaking engagements, I've been invited to be the After Dinner Speaker  on 14 November to the Portsmouth and Southsea Tangent Club Guest Night Dinner at the Brookfield Hotel, Emsworth.

For 2014 my diary is already looking good and the new author talks include:



13 March 2014
I'll be be talking about  "The perfect system for writing a novel" to the Chiltern Writers Group http://chilternwriters.org/ 

8 October 2014 
I'll be the lunch time speaker to the Fareham Probus and Fareham Meon Probus members and their guests talking about Murder, Mystery and Mayhem.


Meanwhile coming up in September, October and November 2013 are:


16 September       
Bordon U3A at 2pm 

18 September
Southbourne Literary Society at 7.30pm




October

I'll be speaking at the following libraries in Wales

Caerphilly - Wednesday 2 October at 2pm
Abertridwr Library
Aberfawr Road
Abertridwr
CF83 4EJ
For tickets and further information telephone 029 20 830790 or e mail libabert@caerphilly.gov.uk

Swansea - Wednesday 2 October at 7pm
Pontarddulais Library
St Michael's Avenue
Pontarddulais
Swansea
SA4 8TE
For tickets and further information telephone 01792 882822 or e mail pontarddulais.library@swansea.gov.uk

Thursday 3 October at 2pm
Pyle Life Centre
Helig Fan, Kenfig Hill,
Bridgend
CF33 6BS ‎
Tickets available from Bridgend Library 01656) 754800 or e mai blis@bridgend.gov.uk

Thursday 3 October at 6.30pm
Neath Library
Victoria Gardens,
Neath
SA11 3BA

For tickets and more information telephone (01639) 644604/635017 or email Neath.library@npt.gov.uk


14 October
I'll be talking to Julian Clegg on the BBC Radio Solent Breakfast Show at 6.45am


              
2 November          CSI Portsmouth, where crime fiction meets crime fact   

Join me and my fellow crime authors and police and crime experts at this the fourth year of CSI Portsmouth.

Venue:National Museum of the Royal Navy
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Victory Gate, HM Naval Base 
Portsmouth, Hampshire PO1 3LJ

Time: 10am to 4pm


If you would like to book me as a speaker for your event  please contact me via my website.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.