Join Pauline Rowson at Sandhurst Library for her talk on Murder, Mystery and Mayhem

On 4 December I'm giving a talk at Sandhurst Library and looking forward to meeting some lovely DI Andy Horton fans and entertaining the audience. My talk is taking place at 2pm followed by tea and cake, which is very civilized after talking about murder, mystery and mayhem.

DI Andy Horton Mystery 7 now in paperback


It is being held at The Broadway, Sandhurst, GU47 9BL Tel: 01252 870161 or  email: sandhurst.library@bracknell-forest.gov.uk  Tickets £3.


Hope some of you can join me.


You can see all my talks and appearances for 2014 on the Events Page on my website 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.