Pauline Rowson talks of crime writing, her thrillers, and the DI Andy Horton series

I'm giving a talk today at Sandhurst Library and looking forward to meeting some lovely DI Andy Horton fans and entertaining the audience.

I'll be talking about how I write my crime novels and the inspiration behind the popular DI Andy Horton mystery series, set against the backdrop of the sea on the South Coast of England. I'll also give a short reading from one of my thrillers, In For The Kill and talking about the idea behind my other thriller In Cold Daylight voted third in an online poll as the most popular novel for World Book Day 2008, about one man's quest to discover the truth behind the deaths of fire fighters.


A Killing Coast, number seven in the series, is now available in paperback and has also just been released as an unabridged audio book.  It also available as an e book.


DI Andy Horton Mystery 7 now in paperback

Undercurrent, number nine in the Horton series, was published in the UK and the USA in 2013, also available in e book format and Death Surge, number ten in the Horton series,  was published in the UK and Commonwealth in 2013 and will be published in the USA in hardback and released as an e book on 1 January 2014.



Number nine in the DI Andy Horton Series



Number ten in the DI Andy Horton Series

 I hope to be posting some photographs from my talk here on my blog and on Pinterest.

You can see all my events for 2014 on my website and also contact me via my website if you'd like me to speak at an event or  have any questions.


Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon


Buy from your local bookshop

 

Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.