A look back at the year in talks and appearances for crime author Pauline Rowson 2013




2013 was a very busy year for me in terms of talks and public appearances and a thoroughly enjoyable one.  I’ve compiled a slide show of photographs taken throughout the year of my talks to audiences large and small.  I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed meeting so many people across the UK.  I met some avid DI Andy Horton fans and introduced my flawed and rugged detective to many more readers who I also hope enjoy reading about his exploits as much as I enjoy creating them.
 I gave twenty two talks in 2013 and appeared on five panels with my fellow crime authors, Ann Cleeves, J. C Martin,  Kate Ellis, Matt Hilton, Mari Hannah, Peter Lovesey, (twice) Simon Brett, Fergus McNeil, Dominic Ranger, Kerry Wilkinson, Natasha Cooper and Sharon Bolton.
I gave talks to a number of U3A groups across the South of England, to the Women’s Institute, Probus Clubs, Literary Society, and libraries in the North of England and in South Wales. I also appeared at CrimeFest and was not only instrumental for organising and moderating at the annual and highly popular CSI Portsmouth event in November each year, where crime fiction meets crime fact but helped set up CSI Gateshead and CSI Basingstoke.  I was also delighted to be a panel guest at Chichester Library and Waterlooville Library.
I thoroughly enjoy talking to audiences and you can see videos of my talks on my You Tube Channel.
I have sixteen speaking engagements lined up for 2014 and looking forward to them.
 Click here to view my speaking engagements for2014.
If you’d like to book me to speak to your organisation please Contact Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.